Skip to main content

Gif of the day

I came across this on my Tumblr feed and had to share it.



I'm not sure Bruce Wayne is an introvert by nature. It could be because of his childhood trauma that he seems to be an introvert. But however he got there, it's one of the many reasons I love the character and can identify with him. Speaking of Batman, the Bitter Script Reader tweeted this story of the real story of how Batman was created. Bill Finger was a friend of collaborator with Bob Kane. He came up with a lot of the ideas for Batman but Kane and the comic industry screwed him out of credit. I feel bad for Finger for not getting his due as what looks like the major force in creating one of the greatest characters ever. But at least he is now going to get his due from one of his biggest fans.

Comments