Skip to main content

Slow blogging

I haven't felt compelled to post much the last few days. I think most of the reason is that I haven't been interested in many of the current stories. The GOP horserace is basically over. And even Santorum can only say so many crazy things. The other reason is that I finally got a "I need some money to help pay some bills and just to have in my pocket" job. So that will take up some time that I would normally use to aimlessly scour the internet looking for interesting things. And in about a month I'll be interning for a campaign, which will take up even more time. I'm not sure why I feel compelled to explain this. I guess I just want my loyal follower to not worry when I go a few days without a new brilliant post. Don't fear. Just sit tight and something will come out eventually.

Comments